Monday, November 26, 2012

just a ramble

Well Hellooo...I'm aware I've been slacking in the blogging department these days so I'm going to blame it on the start of the holiday season! I hosted Thanksgiving at my home this year and it went swimmingly! ( if I don't say so myself)  I am considering starting up a You Tube Vlogging channel but I'm not sure quite yet if I could stand  looking at myself that long to do the editing it requires ... I may do a test run tonight and that will probably be the end all be all in my decision, so I shall keep you all posted! I am going to blog a bit later on today as I had a meeting to go to first thing this morning and have another in an hour's time so I don't think I'd have enough time as my next blog requires me to upload quite a few pictures and a lot of detail...so I'm going to leave you all in wonder until later ta ta





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment , I love hearing from you guys!