Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This could be the beginning of a beautiful blogship!


 25 Random Facts About yours truly to break the blog ice!

  1. I am obsessed with bows , they make everything cuter!    
  2. I hate when people whisper in my ear it creeps me out!
  3. My favorite thing to shop for is makeup! Sephora is my heaven on earth!
  4. My hair has been almost every color imaginable from brown, blonde, and copper , to Rhianna red as well as purple with pink highlights!
  5. I have two cutie patootie kids, a girl Marianah and a boy Amadayus. They are my greatest accomplishments in life!
  6. Style icons I most admire are  Marilyn Monroe, Olivia Palermo, Audrey Hepburn, and Gwen Stefani
  7. I am currently in college as a pre-nursing student.
  8. I have an amazingly wonderful boyfriend whom is incredibly supportive and loving , I am a lucky girl!
  9. I am addicted to Pinterest, I will not admit how much time I actually spend pinning things because it is shameful!
  10. Although I love designer clothes and accessories as much as the next gal, to me style is how well you are able to depict your personality through the clothes that truly depict how fashionable you are.
  11. I adore an accent! I am transfixed by them especially a British accent! ( although for the record I am horrible at impersonating different accents, I mean an epic failure!)
  12. I have two cats one is named Ninjawarrior, the other is nightrider, they are both girls ...(don't even ask about the names)
  13. I am extremely tall for a girl (5'10") I have always envied short girls!
  14. I hate most seafood
  15. I love almost all genres of music although I am partial to country :)
  16. I can not watch a scary movie if my life depended on it. I close my eyes even when a new scary movie trailer comes on! I don't understand why people enjoy them eek!
  17. I am a holiday fanatic, I love them ALL!
  18. I am a cancer survivor
  19. I have a brother serving in the military.
  20. I love to travel, and I love flying on airplanes!
  21. I really want to skydive! (sorry mom)
  22. I am a homebody although I defiantly enjoy a fabulous event that I can get extra fancy for!
  23. I have approximately 15 tattoo's and no plans to stop there!
  24. Salvador Dali and Andy Warhol are two of my favorite artists as well as their life stories being completely intriguing
  25. I am kinda crafty!

1 comment:

  1. I'm 5'9" and I'd definitely prefer to be small too! Good luck with your new blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment , I love hearing from you guys!