Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Accessories Company Review


Hi Sassparilla's I want to apologize first for being absent in blog posts but I have been busy with the start of a new semester at school and just life in general. Today I want to do a post that I have been meaning to do for quite some time. About a month ago my fiance ordered me a necklace off amazon that was from the company Zhe Chuan Trade Co. LTD. Besides the necklace itself being amazing and inexpensive it was delivered 5 days earlier than the expected delivery date and my favorite part is they sent me a super cute ring as well as a thank you for our business.And if that's not enough reason for you to check out there stuff enclosed in the package was a very cute handwritten note thanking us for our business. A very nice touch and to me those type of things earn my loyalty. Customer appreciation is key!  Here is a picture of the necklace I ordered as well as the ring I was sent as a thank you. I urge anyone looking for some really cute accessories to get on amazon and check out there store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment , I love hearing from you guys!